Heavy-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil 10W-30
Developed to provide protection beyond conventional, synthetic-blend and other synthetic oils. AMSOIL synthetic technology delivers heavy-duty protection for diesel enthusiasts and those who depend on their trucks and equipment to make a living.
See the Product Data Bulletin for full details.
HEAVY-DUTY ENGINE PROTECTION
- Delivers 4X more wear protection1
- Helps maximize equipment life
- Helps reduce maintenance costs and downtime
1Based on third-party testing in the Detroit Diesel DD13 Scuffing Test for specification DFS 93K222 using 10W-30 as worst-case representation
Delivers More Wear Protection
Third-party testing shows Heavy-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil delivers 4X more protection against wear than required by Detroit Diesel’s* standard.I
IBased on third-party testing in the Detroit Diesel DD13 Scuffing Test for specification DFS 93K222 using 10W-30 as worst-case representation. *All trademarked names and images are the property of their respective owners and may be registered marks in some countries. No affiliation or endorsement claim, express or implied, is made by their use.
- Resists oxidation and the thickening effects of soot contamination
- Retains viscosity after high-temperature service for added engine protection and increased fuel economy
- Provides up to 66 percent less oil consumption2
2Than required by the API CK-4 standard in the Caterpillar-1N oil consumption test
Reduces Oil Consumption
Heavy-Duty Synthetic Diesel Oil provides up to 66% less oil consumption.L
L Than required by the API CK-4 standard in the Caterpillar-1N oil consumption test.
EXCELS IN EXTREME TEMPERATURES
- Provides outstanding protection and performance in hot and cold temperature extremes
- Delivers improved heat and oxidation resistance compared to conventional diesel oils
- Flows dependably in cold temperatures for easier startup and improved engine protection