With Beckon, classic styling meets state-of-the-art touchless technology. The Beckon faucet turns on and off with a wave of your hand, freeing your hands for other tasks and creating a more hygienic kitchen environment. The two-function sprayhead lets you switch between stream and Sweep® spray, a wide, forceful blade of water for superior cleaning. KOHLER's DockNetik® docking system secures the pull-down sprayhead to the spout using magnetic force.
- Response® technology provides reliable touchless on/off operation through a state-of-the-art sensor that responds in 20 milliseconds.
- Two-function sprayhead with touch-control allows you to switch from stream to Sweep® spray.
- Sweep® spray features specially angled nozzles that form a wide, powerful blade of water to sweep your dishes and sink clean.
- DockNetik® magnetic docking system securely locks the sprayhead into place when not in use.
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance.
- ProMotion® technology's light, quiet braided hose and swiveling ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use.
- MasterClean™ sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- High-arch spout offers superior clearance for filling pots and cleaning.
- Single lever handle is simple to use and makes adjusting water temperature easy.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- 290° spout rotation.
- AC-powered operation—no batteries to replace.
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.14 bar).
- Premium metal construction for durability and reliability.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- Single-hole installation (3-hole escutcheon sold separately).
- Flexible supply lines simplify installation.
- If a 120 Volt, unswitched power outlet is not located within 5-feet of the faucet use Service part number 1203620 (power supply extension cable).