The graceful elegance of the Cruette® faucet is ideal for traditional kitchens. Its high-arch spout effortlessly clears the largest pots, and a pull-down sprayhead allows you to target the water where you need it for easy prep and cleanup. Sweep® spray creates a wide, forceful blade of water for superior cleaning, while Boost™ function increases the flow to quickly fill pitchers and pots.
- Three-function pull-down sprayhead with touch control allows you to switch between aerated stream, Sweep® spray, and Boost technology.
- Sweep® spray creates a wide, forceful blade of water for superior cleaning.
- Boost technology increases the flow rate by 30% with the press of a button.
- DockNetik® magnetic docking system securely locks the sprayhead into place when not in use.
- ProMotion® technology's light, quiet braided hose and swiveling ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use.
- MasterClean™ sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- High-arch spout and 360-degree spout rotation offer superior clearance for filling pots and cleaning.
- Single lever handle is simple to use and makes adjusting water temperature easy.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- KOHLER ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards for a lifetime of durable performance.
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.14 bar).
- Premium metal construction for durability and reliability.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- For single-, two-, three- or four-hole installation (escutcheon plate included).
- Flexible supply lines simplify installation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.