The Highcliff Ultra floor-mount flushometer bowl features a revolutionary flushing engine and refined aesthetic design. Measuring 16-7/8" to the top of the rim, the Highcliff Ultra meets both ADA and CSA height requirements. The Ultra engine represents a breakthrough in flush performance, tolerating a wide range of water supply conditions found in R&R and new construction. The Highcliff Ultra is listed from 1.1 to1.6 gpf but can operate at 1.0 gpf. It performs well at every flush interval, making it uniquely effective with dual flush valves, and has been proven with all manner of valves (diaphragm, piston, manual, and electronic) from a variety of manufacturers.
- Elongated bowl.
- 1-1/2" (38 mm) top spud.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- 10" x 7" (254 mm x 178 mm) water surface.
- 1.1 gpf (4.2 lpf), 1.28 (4.8 lpf) or 1.6 gpf (6.0 lpf) depending on flushometer specified.
- Also available with antimicrobial finish K-96057-SS.
- 10" or 12" (254 or 305 mm) rough-in.
- Supports static load of 2,500 lbs.
- Vitreous china.
- Designed to outperform competitors in bowl cleanliness and plug resistance.
- Maximum waste removal.
- Engineered for toilet seat cover removal.
- Excellent bowl rinse.
- Engineered to flush effectively in buildings with low supply pressure and flow.
- 26-1/8" L x 14-5/8" W x 16-5/8" H.
- Replaces Highcrest K-4302, Highcliff K-4368 and Highline K-4405. Height and footprint may vary.
Notice to California Customers
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov