- Ample cutting surface for celery stalks, shanks of beef, fresh baguettes, pizzas, and more
- Carve confidently on the gentle, knife-safe burnished bamboo surface
- Consciously made from bamboo, a natural wood that’s a sustainable, renewable resource
- A lacquer finish retains the two-tone color, preserves the life of the board, and resists deterioration
- Rinse and wipe down after use
- Dimensions: 4"L x 0.3"W x 9"H
- Learn more and shop the entire Joyce Chen Collection
Cut it up, cut it up. Serve it up, serve it up. With this extra large burnished bamboo cutting board, you can do both frequently and fashionably. Frequently because its bamboo composition isn’t just eco friendly (and it sure is), it’s also safe on sharp knives. Slice apples, butter toast, and accomplish any other number of daily cutting tasks on a board that won't dull your knives. Another great feature? You won't have to haul it from a pantry or cabinet drawer because you can leave it right out on the countertop! The two-tone, golden honey-hued finish imbues a classic, natural aesthetic that’s timeless. This board becomes less a tool in your kitchen and more a feature of it. Cut up and serve up fruits, meats, veggies, and cheeses. Oh, lastly: did we mention this is just about the perfect charcuterie board?