WAVE technology offers hygienic touchless operation on command. Activating only when a hand is waved directly over the flushometer, the sensor eliminates random flushing that can be frightening for children. And by removing false actuations, WAVE technology provides even greater water savings.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Activation distance is factory-set.
- Chloramine and chlorine resistance on all rubber components exposed to waterway.
- Engineered for optimal performance with KOHLER® commercial fixtures.
- 125-micron filter protects internal components.
- High back pressure vacuum breaker.
- Locking stop cap provides protection against vandalism.
- No external flush volume adjustment ensures water conservation.
- 24-hour automatic sentinel flush keeps trapway fresh.
- Mechanical override enables flushometer to be used manually even during a power outage.
- Includes 1.5V AA alkaline batteries.
- Brass construction with durable Polished Chrome finish.
- Flushometer activates when hand is waved over electronic infrared WAVE sensor.
- Patented piston technology for superior flush volume accuracy.
- Intended for toilet installations with 1-1/2" (38 mm) top spud coupling connection.